Monday, July 10, 2017

So Nice + CTMH Card Class 6/20/17

Here are 2 cards I made this morning using up some CTMH paper that was on the table.  I have so many little plastic bags with paper scraps it is disgusting.  In an effort to consolidate and organize, I am determined that my table scraps will henceforth be used and not bagged.  I bet I can make all my Christmas cards this year from scraps I have saved.  That is my goal, anyway!


(The third Thank You card I made is in the mail.  I'll show it to you later. )

Challenges:
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #192 - Tic, tac, toe (I used the middle column: ribbon, stamp, 2 patterned papers.)




***********
And before I get into trouble when I go to our CTMH Class tomorrow,  here are the cards we made at our last class:
 See what I did wrong on the card above.  I came home and fixed it.  Thank heavens for Un-Do!
 I decided to wait to add a sentiment to this one.
 We stamped the little beach chair on fun foam and die cut it. 
 This is a peek a boo card I designed and taught, somewhat successfully.
 wait for it.....
 fully opened to reveal the hidden message
And this is the first card, after I turned the paper the correct way.

Thanks for stopping by today.
To see more Close to My Heart Creations, 
pop down to the post below this one and enjoy the
Joyful Stars July Blog Hop
 

5 comments:

  1. This is a great card for our Tic, Tac, Toe Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers

    Thank you for joining us

    June/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card!! Thank you for joining in with us at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely bright card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so creative, Debi! Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Karen L
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.