Saturday, March 4, 2017

Center Step Birthday Card

It's been a while since I've made a center step card.  Fancy folds don't work so well when I am making cards for SAS4K.  But they are definitely my favorite type of card.  My second favorite type of card is iris folding.  And it's been ages since I made one of those!  That's something I definitely need to remedy.  But before I run off to find my iris fold template file, here's a center step birthday card.


card lying flat

a different angle with the card open



I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Cut It Up Challenge #116 - Birthday Cards  (The die cut I used is from Spellbinders)
Sweet Stampers Challenge #4 - Add a Sentiment


WOW Embossing Powder Challenge - Spring***   This is not the card I intended to enter in your Spring Challenge.  There isn't even any embossing on this card.   I goofed when copying my blog url into Mr Linky.  And I didn't know how to fix the goof.  My correct entry is  here.
Sorry!

 

Enjoy your week-end!
 

14 comments:

  1. Oh great design and love your sentiment too. Nice work. Looks great.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and such fun colors, i love it.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers challenge and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colorful and funny spring card.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft".
    Tina DT for
    http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little birdie card is precious! Thanks for sharing it with us for our Birthday Card challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the shape of your happy birthday sentiment...it reminds me of a piece of candy. Some of my all time favorite paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the sentiment! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Debi
    Such a cute card! I love the sentiment ♥
    Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge.
    Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very fabulous birthday card - love the sentiment and the colors are so bright and fresh!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow your card is so wonderful and the sentiment so fantastic.♥
    Thanks a lot for joining us at our add a sentiment challenge by Sweet Stampers Challenge
    Good luck and hope to see you again.
    Hugs and greetings Angela DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty Spring Card.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Tina – DT
    Polkadoodles Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card, a fabulous design.
    Thank you for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card and great design, that image is just too cute! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Melanie DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! Your folds are perfect 🙂, and what a cute image! Thanks for joining us this month for our 'More than one fold' challenge at Scor-Pal!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely amazing, stunning and I love it! What a fun idea and design! Thank you so much for participating in our 'More than one fold' challenge at Scor-Pal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.